an account. You can:
Access your saved cars on any device.
Receive Price Alert emails when price changes,
new offers become available or a vehicle is sold.
Autosport Inc’s Pre-Purchase Inspections.
You should consider getting a pre-purchase inspection if the vehicle is not a “Certified pre-owned” (CPO) or does not come with a warranty. It is especially important to get an inspection if the vehicle is not being sold locally. If the vehicle does not come with a warranty, the buyer will assume all risk if there are major issues that arise after the purchase. So it is important to find uncover these issues before a purchase agreement is made.
If the vehicle is in another state (or country is some cases), the buyer cannot perform a test drive. In this case, the mechanic assigned for the inspection can provide the buyer with some added security during a long-distance transaction!
Here at Autosport there is no grey area, we will perform a PASS or FAIL inspection. We are more than certain that you will make the right decision once you have received an un-biased complete report on the vehicle along with pictures to identify it all.
Our Pre-Purchase Inspections include the following:
- Fair and unbiased PASS or FAIL, 142 Point inspection
- Complete inspection requires 4-7 hours from start to finish.
- Complete computer diagnostics look over for any faults.
- Thorough road test to confirm everything is working as designed
- Paint meter to measure thickness which will help us detect paintwork.
- Carfax History Report to insure you have no surprises about the history of the vehicle
- Special inspection requests are available (i.e., compression test, leak test, bore scope, etc.)
You will receive a detailed report, along with photos and we’ll take time to discuss all findings over the phone in the event you’re from out of town.
Call us today at 630.482.5555 to schedule your pre-purchase inspection.